Rhyme & Reason x S’wheat Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter
The promoter is: SLG Brands Limited
- The competition
- The title of the competition is Rhyme & Reason x S’wheat Giveaway
- The Competition will be operated through Instagram. Please follow instructions as to how to enter below
- How to enter
- The competition will run from 10.09.21 and will close 17.09.21 at 11.59pm GMT (the "Closing Date")
- You must complete the actions on Instagram noted below before the Closing Date. All competition entries/posts received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the draw.
- To enter the Competition:
- Follow @rhymeandreason.haircare and @swheatstore on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the comments of the Instagram post (more comments = more chances to win)
- For an extra entry, share to your story
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost or fail as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please see www.slgbrands.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The winner will be chosen by draw within three days of the Closing Date. The winner will be contacted by direct message via Instagram by @rhymeandreason.haircare . The winner is required to reply to the direct message within 72 hours of the message being sent by the Promoter. The winner must provide valid contact details to which the prize will be sent. If you do not reply to such message within the 72 hour period, your entry will be void.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK 13 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize
- There will be one winner. The winner will receive 1 year's supply of Rhyme & Reason shampoo & conditioner and 2 x S’wheat plant-based reusable bottles. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
The Promoter will only process your personal information for the purpose of administering the Competition and as set out in the www.slgbrands.com/privacy-policy
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.