COLAB x Rhyme & Reason Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter
The promoter is: SLG Brands Limited, a company registered in the England & Wales under company number 01911296 whose registered office is at Studio 19 The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF.
- The competition
- The title of the Prize Draw is COLAB x Rhyme & Reason Giveaway
- The Prize Draw will be operated through Instagram. Please follow instructions as to how to enter below
- How to enter
- The Prize Draw will run from 27th March to 6th April 2021 at 23.59 PST (the "Closing Date")
- You must complete the actions on Instagram noted below before the Closing Date. All entries/posts received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw:
- follow @colabhair and @rhymeandreason.us on Instagram
- tag a friend
- share a post on your story for an extra entry
- No purchase or payment necessary.
- The Promoter will notaccept responsibility for entries that are lost or fail as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please see www.com for a copy of these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
- The winner will be chosen by a draw within three days of the Closing Date. The winner will be contacted by direct message via Instagram by @colabhair. The winner is required to reply to the direct message within 72 hours of the message being sent by the Promoter. The winner must provide valid contact details to which the prize will be sent. If you do not reply to such message within the 72 hour period, your entry will be void.
- The Prize Draw is only open to all residents in the United State, excluding residents in Alaska and Hawaii, who are 13 years or over as at the date of entry, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
- The prize
There will be 50 winners. The winners will receive 6 cans of COLAB Dry Shampoo and 4 x bottles of Rhyme & Reason (2 shampoos, 2 conditioners). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Each winner is responsible for providing valid postal address details. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost in the delivery process.
- Data protection and publicity
The Promoter and/or the fulfilment agency, Obviously Social LLC, will only process your personal information for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw and as set out in the www.slgbrands.com/privacy-policy
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.